The American Legislative Exchange Council’s anti-environment agenda is fueled by none other than Big Oil companies, which sit on ALEC’s “task forces.” The watchdog group Common Cause published ALEC’s full member list, revealing four of the five major oil companies behind the group’s anti-environment legislation. These four oil companies — Shell, BP, Chevron, and ExxonMobil — are also the four most profitable, taking a combined $30.6 billion profits in just three months this year.
- national-pornographic reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- vinylsticker reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from tartantambourine
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- tartantambourine posted this